Tuesday, July 29, 2008

*&^% $^&@#% @#$% @#$%^ Rogers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-_-+ I think I am beginning to regret signing up with Rogers now somewhat...

Here is exactly how they screwed me over and over. O_O

  1. When I was signing up for the Rogers contract, I picked the voice plan My5. I told and showed him the $25 monthly voice plan and guess what I got when I saw my bill today? $35 per month.... That bastard don't even have the mercy to give me a $30...
  2. When I got my phone that day they couldn't activate it, yet that bold sales rep still opened it and peel the protective film off and said to his coworker:" Hey, look! The white iPhone doesn't keep fingerprint on it's back." Like, WTF? You can probably guess my sheer horror at that time.
  3. So I walked out the store and with pretty much a brick, went to work and hogged the Apple activation link for almost 3 hours. Still couldn't activate it. Finally activated it around 5th hour. Apple didn't let me down, Rogers did (hey, who else did you expect?). SIM doesn't recognize it's service provider....
  4. Waited a few days... still cannot get on the network so I decide to give them a call just to check everything is working out. Low and be hold, the Roger rep I talked to on the phone saw that on my account I actually subscribed to a cable account... GREAT! So she recommends me to call the Roger store to sort out the deal and get my phone onto the network. I ring them up and told them what happened and the store manager there was kind enough to look up my information and recognize me from the launch day. So after calling her back 3 times over the next 4 hours things FINALLY started rolling and I was able to cruise within 3G network. (What I should have done is just never bother calling them and just cancel my "cable" service when I eventually get the bill and walk away with the iPhone 3G for $300 and leave it up to them to sort out the billing confusion.)
  5. My5 never worked. Always give AM002 error... NICE one. When I walked into the store and ask them to look into it, they kindly tell me to contact the customer support centre even though they have all the resource to help me there and resolve the issue right there.
I have to say though, that store manager is seriously being screwed over by her company. She is nice and try hard to help but this system is just so sooo wrong....

I really don't have much against the hardworking individuals at Rogers but their whole company is seriously $#@*&)%(*&@#$......


They will learn their lesson soon enough...

No comments: