Monday, July 28, 2008

...moments in life

Sometimes, you go through life and realize there are moments where you really should have repented.

I am one of those guys who go through it, forgot about it and never realized the damage that has been done until people started showing up on my door with litigation papers.

...Why am I so slow? I don't know. Feels like, living in a haze and wake up realizing that everything near me is lost...

My inability to let go has lead me this far. it is really to change something about my life and disrupt my daily usually school-work-fun-screw around pattern.

It is time to face the real world.

Hopefully, I can use this change to learn something useful when I come back.

Life is elsewhere, just like my Gr9 ENG teacher Mr. Krisak said before.

I am such a bad person sometimes...I need to take some journey of self-realization before I can understand what it means to be living and to be alive in more than one level.

Cheers, for every good little things in life...

To those whom I love and loved, take care.
To those who loved and love me, take care.

To those who hated and hate me, god bless your soul and keep up the good hatred rampage.
To those whom I hated, well... I don't think I can find anyone here so I'll just move on to the next.

To those whom I have shared my dreams and thoughts with, be good, be happy and prosper.
To those who shared dreams and thoughts with me, I appreciate your generosity, I was a bad listener.

To those who read this, may your light guide you.
To those who aren't reading this, may your own star guide you.

Coup de grace... Life was, is and will be good.

No comments: