Wednesday, July 23, 2008

O_O next year course finalized...

O_O yeah... it's NUTs...

I am actually taking like 3 days off for my second semester while I am
cramming like 6 courses into 1st semester (first year comp sci is a
joke)

Second semester is definitely going to be more fun as I actually have
5 days off and 2 days study... totally reverse of the week...

Of course, that would mean I will still have to work hard for it as
those two work days will be about 6 hours each. OUCH....

:) Glad I just got the swap for the cancer biochem :D... Honestly, I
hate biochem with passion but to graduate, I need it... so might as
well just go through hell with it. Can't be happier in life... 4th
year immuno is going to be so much fun :) I love immunology... too bad
too late to follow that in future now. sigh. well, in time.

Then there is also the Logic course which according to Summer's
friend's friend's friend... who took it, and aced it absolutely, would
most likely help out more with comp sci if not more than anything with
with MC exams. XD Hope I will enjoy that as well.

Will see... maybe life will be good :)

Praying...

heard comp sci class is REALLY boring though. 20 out of 60 show and 5
out 20 snores out of those in class... O_o

Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow... it is going to be so much fun.

No comments: