Thursday, July 24, 2008

Relaxing now. The go

Relaxing now. The gocart was awesome. Absolutely loved it. I had six
lap and passed at least 10 carts and the fact that I could floor the
gas and turns and feel the G force was fantastic. I wish I can play
that more often. Seriously I was debating whether I should go use one
of the ticket to do rock climbing but was glad I made the right
choice. My sandle certainly will not allow me to survive the climbing.

The public area was great and the blue dragonfly I took pictures of
was definitely the most interesting insect I have yet to see for a
while.

I still cannot believe they got rid of the original baseball yard in
the park. Sad. Twice did I came here with my ESL classes. Ah! The good
old memories... I will try to post some of those photos.

Going to probably head to home soon.

No comments: