Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just finished GRE

Have to say,  life was not easy.

Just finish GRE and damn... at the end of verbal section, when the computer begins to ask what's the antonym of the word "suppression" and I know from that point on, it's over. The computer pretty much assumed me that I don't know any English. T-T Sigh. As most people know, the easier word you get, the poor you do. The adaptive process proves it well.

Frankly, even before they show me the score at the end, I sort of already knew it.

The quantitative section was actually not that bad although I didn't do the last question as my time was up...

However, my verbal mark seriously is going to jeopardize my chance of getting into ANY US school from what I can read on most of their description.

What sort of went quite unexpected was my written part. Even though I don't think I aced it, I actually performed it way better than my MCAT writting component I think. The GRE study definitely seriously boosted my writting skill under pressure at least. Interesting....

Well, hopefully that's the end of GRE for now. I'll probably have to try it again within the next 3 months.

Cheer, life is full of challenges I think.

No comments: