Monday, September 8, 2008

Dirge to my friendship.

You know, I hate to post here again but there are those people who never refuse to back down, never refuse to admit their own mistakes and always always always believe that people will be kind to them and giving in to whatever they want eventually. Bravo to those lucky ones.  Spoiled to the extreme shitheads.

I have sent my last prayers to my already estranged best friend today. After this, everything is said and done.

I am sick and tired of entertaining her, she can finds some better things to do in her life and so can I with my life. I have been playing NICE with her for WAY too long and it is getting to the point where it is bad for my own health.

As a friend, she doesn't give a fuck about others, I wonder why I kept her as a friend for so long. Maybe it was because I liked her too much. Well, whatever it is. This is the terminal and I actually feel more tranquil now after the nails in the coffin. I was, am a strong willed person and will never bow down to others, but I did to hers because I care about her.. a great deal, a lot more than anyone.

Regardless, now, I don't give a shit. You know, you can say I am headstrong, but this idea has been brewing in my mind for a LONG LONG time.  I have given up too much too long. Now, I am fed up and it's time to puke all the craps out. No point holding back nicely. I don't give a damn. She never  treat me with due respect and neither will I do. She can go find someone else who cares, spoiled brat. She will learn her lesson elsewhere when there are more NICER people to WORSHIP her like a goddess I guess... Well, good luck with that. Other than her direct relatives, I highly doubt anyone gives a damn about what's going on when you are nobody.

Many of my friends are thinking that I am a bastard right now. Well, let me make this one point clear, I, from today on, will not give a damn to anything anymore. People are ungrateful insolent bitches and you know, what's the point of showing them respect? None deserve any.  Gone are the Godfather days where people earn respects from each other and keep social harmony. Now... spoiled people think the world has to bow down before their knees or something... jesus... and they are suppose to be a model Christian believer? HOW did THAT happen? All my religious friends actually CARE about others with a TURE heart and LIVE a life of RESPECT for others while maintaining social harmony. Such disgrace.

Anyway, what's the point of bashing her here?  Waste of my time. I got better things to do than whining about shitty business like these. Life moves on and weed out the losers. Time to get something DONE.

http://koreananimation.blogspot.com/2008/01/poop-is-cute-in-korea.html

No comments: