Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good bye...

Just told my best friends for the past 4 years that I cannot be friend with her any longer. So many things happened and I have done so many things wrong that even being friends is a tortue to my best friend. My mental instabilities and my unstable personalities compounded to many other already insecure factors within the friendship... 

I am a evil evil betrayer. She will be happier without me in her life. Everyday, I am bathed in torment and don't know what to do with her. She no longer trusts me and everything I do drives her nuts and me too.... it's a so bizzare way of torturing everyone in the loop. I want to make her happy but everything I do for her, she feels either weird or become sadder or getting more driven near being crazy...

From  all  I can see, I can keep driving everyone crazy or just leave and carry my shame with me and let her hate me for my actions. Afterall, it pains me more to see her suffer from my action than my own sufferings and my personality is destroying everything that was happy.

...so  yeah, guess that's the end of it. Loser status confirmed. Going to get a hat with a BIG L on the forehead.

Wish she can be happy though. I never wanted to hurt her but I guess... that's always what I ended up doing. I deserve the loss... and she deserves a  better friend and someone who can look out for her back better than I do. I suck  as a good frined and I need to be a better person.

...BYILYAIWYCBFHAHAW&PLFOL

No comments: